If Guaranteed Brakes finds and fixes just one problem now, it can prevent more expensive repairs and possibly even an accident later. Because when your brakes begin failing, you risk the safety of your passengers–and those in the car ahead of you.
When you come to Guaranteed Brakes, we’ll do a complete inspection of your brake system. Some problems are quite obvious. But a thorough check of the entire brake system could reveal other problems that will only surface sooner or later. When we’re finished, Guaranteed Brakes has your vehicle’s brakes feeling and operating like brand new.
Do I Have a Brake Problem?
Here are the most common warning signs that you need to get your brakes fixed ASAP:
- Hear a high-pitched squeak when you push on the brakes
- Hear a grinding or scratching sound when braking, or even when not braking
- Feel a shaking or vibration when braking
- Needing to push further down on the brake pedal to stop, more than normal
- See a light come on your dash–-a brake light or an ABS light
Comprehensive Brake Repair
For brakes to perform at their best, every individual component of the system must be fully functional and work harmoniously with all other components. Guaranteed Brakes does an extensive exam and repair of all system parts which includes:
- brake pads or shoes replacement
- floating or fixed brake caliper replacement
- brake rotors replacement or resurfaced
- drum and rotor service
- brake fluid exchange
- hydraulic system