You may think the purpose of an exhaust system is to keep your car running quiet. That is largely true–especially when you think of the word “muffler”. At the same time, your exhaust system is also responsible for reducing the engine’s harmful emissions from going into our air. A properly functioning exhaust system makes your vehicle sound better, run efficiently and be cleaner for the environment. So if your exhaust system is failing you should not delay getting it to Guaranteed Brakes for repair.
Signs my exhaust system is in trouble!
- Your car sounds like a monster truck with a deep or loud rumbling sound
- The catalytic converter is gone (likely stolen) and your vehicle sounds loud while running choppy
- You smell engine exhaust fumes inside your vehicle
- You’re losing fuel efficiency and going back to the gas station much sooner
Guaranteed Brakes Complete Exhaust Repair
When you bring your exhaust problem to Guaranteed Brakes you’ll get a full diagnosis and repair that restores your exhaust to brand new condition. The extensive exhaust system repair includes:
- Catalytic converter replacement
- Center exhaust section replacement
- Downpipe replacement
- Muffler replacement
- Manifold replacement